The kids are sick and you need a bucket fast! What would you do?
Pin the Nose on the Reindeer!
In our family, we enjoy playing games together. One of the games we recently started to play is called, “Pin the Nose on the Reindeer.” My wife came up with the idea and asked if I would draw the reindeer for us to pin the red noses onto.
After playing the game with some great Christmas music on in the background, we thought, “Why not make this available to others?”
So, I’ve provided the link below, and in the right sidebar of the website, for you to download and print your own copy of the reindeer and the many noses.
For those unfamiliar with the rules of the game, it’s quite simple:
- Color and hang up the reindeer image on any wall.
- Color and cut out the noses.
- Take turns placing the nose on the reindeer blind-folded.
- Whoever is closest to where the nose is supposed to be, wins the game.
- Enjoy hot chocolate and snickerdoodles. (Optional, but highly recommended!)